Last Updated Jan 24, 2018
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
Third party providers (such as Stripe) process payments, and only these entities see your payment card details. We do NOT keep your payment card details on file.
We keep a record of the purchases you make from any of our designers. This allows us to respond more quickly to queries or problems and ensure the relevance of any information that we send you.
1. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, enter information on our site or provide us with feedback on our products or services
2. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To provide the products and services you have ordered;
- To verify your identity and details of your payment method or credit card account;
- Administer our Website and provide customer services;
- Plan and manage our commercial business activities including analysis of your shopping habits, product and style preferences;
- Communicate with you (including via email or telephone where such contact details have been provided);
- Tell you about our offers, services or products;
3. How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
4. Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders.
5. Transfers of your personal data
We do not sell, or trade your to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at a different destination. Such processing may be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details or provide support services.
This will be carried out confidentially and only to the extent permitted under applicable data protection laws. Such service providers and agents may include without limitation, third parties who provide customer services, payment processing services, identify verification and fraud management services, website hosting and maintenance.
Personal and account information may also be released as necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, safety of Likeabook Limited, our users or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for identity verification and fraud protection purposes to the extent permitted by applicable laws. In particular, when you make a purchase from the Website, where we may make searches about you at credit reference agencies for such purposes. The agencies will record details of any search. This information may be used by other subscribers for similar purposes.
If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, including a sale in bankruptcy or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, we may transfer your personal data to a third party as part of that transaction.
6. Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
8. Communications & Marketing
We do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails by:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
9. Contacting Us